Date:      Thu, 10 Aug 1995 17:58:21 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Guy Helmer <ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freefall.freebsd.org
Subject:   removeuser Perl script

None of the individuals to which I sent copies of my removeuser script
last month have complained about it, so I have added a BSD copyright,
written a man page, and placed the files "removeuser.perl" and
"removeuser.8" in my home directory on freefall if anyone in the core team
approves of it and wish to commit it.

Before it can be used, it needs "h2ph" versions of machine/ansi.h,
machine/endian.h, & machine/types.h installed in /usr/share/perl.

I hope to being work on an "edituser" script to manage things like
account and password expiration.

Guy Helmer, Dakota State University Computing Services - ghelmer@alpha.dsu.edu