Date:      Thu, 2 Apr 2009 14:20:40 +0200
From:      Rene Ladan <rene@freebsd.org>
To:        ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   xfce4-cpugraph-plugin

Hi,

is anyone able to run sysutils/xfce4-cpugraph-plugin in xfce4.6 on a
64-bit computer?
The current version in the ports (0.3.0) runs fine on my i386 laptop
running 8.0-CURRENT, but it fails on my amd64 laptop running
7.1-RELEASE.
In the latter case it builds alright, but it crashes when loading it
into the panel (in a loop which looks fine).

It might be wrong option in one of its dependencies, but I didn't
notice anything obvious in its immediate dependencies.
Can someone confirm if it works and optionally post the options the
dependencies were built with?

I will also poke the upstream developers for a BSD version of 0.4.0
(the current version, which has multi-core support).

Thanks,
Rene