Date:      Wed, 12 May 1999 18:42:11 -0500 (CDT)
From:      Licia <licia@o-o.org>
To:        "G. Adam Stanislav" <zen@buddhist.com>
Cc:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Is it ok to use the FreeBSD name in a cyberpunkish  fictional story?

On Wed, 12 May 1999, G. Adam Stanislav wrote:
> At 15:35 12-05-1999 -0500, Licia wrote:
> >It's not very good, but I've already posted episode one, and am working on
> >episode 2 now :)  So far they're only running about 2k words per episode, as
> >I'm just getting back into this type of writing after a long hiatus...
>
> What is c&e?

(smiles) I've got to get around to writing that glossary :)  c&e is slang the
characters use to mean 'compress and encrypt', I'll try to start a glossary
when I get episode 2 online, and update it with each new episode :)

[ EMail : licia@o-o.org              ] [ Name    : Christine (Licia) Maxwell ]
[ Home  : http://www.o-o.org/~licia/ ] [ Hobbies : write, program, web, chat ]
[ BBS   : http://www.o-o.org/bbs/    ] [ Handles : Licia / LadyWolf / Sysop  ]
[ OS    : http://www.freebsd.org/    ] [ Profiled: finger profiled@o-o.org   ]