Date:      Mon, 20 Apr 1998 10:17:10 +0200
From:      Martin Machacek <martin@eunet.cz>
To:        www@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   problem with searching?

The mailing list search engine WWW interface seems to be somehow broken. It
simply never finds anything. After trying some meaningful searches and
receiving zero answers, I've tried strings like FreeBSD, current, a and
many others (one by one) with all mailing lists selected and in all cases
received zero answers. I've also tried all possible setting for 'score by' and
does not seem to have any influence. My browser is Netscape Navigator 4.05
running onFreeBSD-3.0 (in case it matters).

So, is that me doing something wrong or is the search engine WWW
interface really broken.

Regards,
--
Martin Machacek
[Internet CZ, Zirovnicka 6/3133, 106 00 Prague 10, Czech Republic]