Date:      Sat, 27 Sep 2014 13:31:19 -0700
From:      Russell Haley <russ.haley@gmail.com>
To:        Rui Paulo <rpaulo@me.com>
Cc:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Digi CCWMX53

Rui,

So no MTD means the NAND on the SOM is out, but can I boot the kernel and
load rootfs from the microSD, like in this example:

   -

    ARNDALE5250 # setenv bootcmd "fatload mmc 0:1 0x40f00000
kernel.bin; go 0x40f00000" ARNDALE5250 # saveenv ARNDALE5250 # boot

from https://wiki.freebsd.org/FreeBSD/arm/ArndaleBoard