Date:      Sat, 02 Apr 2005 02:52:46 -0600
From:      Chris <racerx@makeworld.com>
To:        Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ports compile error cvsup (libtool15)

Gert Cuykens wrote:
> On Mar 31, 2005 3:47 AM, Gert Cuykens <gert.cuykens@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>>I installed 5.3 base and ports on a new pc. Then i wanted to install
>>cvsup-without-gui but it gives me a compile error at libtool15 ?
>>
>>Any ideas how to fix it ?
>>

> how do you install base, ports and cvsup from cd ?

Some advice (In a nice way) Read the Handbook
(http://www.freebsd.org/doc/en_US.ISO8859-1/books/handbook/index.html)

Then, read it again, and finally - one last time. 80% of your questions
can and will be answered if you only take the time to read, digest, and
unsderstand.

--
Best regards,
Chris

People will buy anything that is one to a customer.