Date:      Fri, 29 May 2009 15:04:57 -0500
From:      "Gary Gatten" <Ggatten@waddell.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   sys/sched.h: present but cannot be compiled

On 6.0 RELEASE I keep getting this error.  I've read a bunch of links
and tried tweaking some source to no avail.  Any help resolving this
would be appreciated.  It sounds kinda bad to me, but things are working
*OK*....  I don't like warnings, let alone those that have to do with
scheduling and threads...

=20

$ grep sched.h config.log

configure:33355: checking sched.h usability

configure:33400: checking sched.h presence

configure:33471: checking for sched.h

configure:33355: checking sys/sched.h usability

/usr/include/sys/sched.h: In function `sched_pin':

/usr/include/sys/sched.h:103: error: `curthread' undeclared (first use
in this function)

/usr/include/sys/sched.h:103: error: (Each undeclared identifier is
reported only once

/usr/include/sys/sched.h:103: error: for each function it appears in.)

/usr/include/sys/sched.h: In function `sched_unpin':

/usr/include/sys/sched.h:109: error: `curthread' undeclared (first use
in this function)

| #include <sys/sched.h>

configure:33400: checking sys/sched.h presence

configure:33449: WARNING: sys/sched.h: present but cannot be compiled

configure:33451: WARNING: sys/sched.h:     check for missing
prerequisite headers?

configure:33453: WARNING: sys/sched.h: see the Autoconf documentation

configure:33455: WARNING: sys/sched.h:     section "Present But Cannot
Be Compiled"

configure:33457: WARNING: sys/sched.h: proceeding with the
preprocessor's result

configure:33459: WARNING: sys/sched.h: in the future, the compiler will
take precedence

n 0in 1.0pt 0in'>
"This email is intended to be reviewed by only the intended recipient
 and may contain information that is privileged and/or confidential.
 any review, use, dissemination, disclosure or copying of this email
 and its attachments, if any, is strictly prohibited.  If you have
 received this email in error, please immediately notify the sender by
 return email and delete this email from your system."