Date:      Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:17:47 PDT
From:      Albert Chen <chen6178@hotmail.com>
To:        michael.e.remski@lmco.com, freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: PS/2 Mouse

>From: Michael Remski <michael.e.remski@lmco.com>
>To: chen6178@hotmail.com
>Subject: Re:  PS/2 Mouse
>Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 06:48:12 -0400
>
>Hi Albert.
>do a "man psm0"  there are a couple of options that you can put into
>your kernel config file to get around this.  Also, if you haven't
>updated recently, moused had a problem with position information coming
>from Logitech mice.

Execute me, I should update what? I'm using FreeBSD 3.2-RELEASE,
the weird thing is the FreeBSD can't detect my mouse right now :(
I've been running 3.2 for a month, and it is the first time I got
psm0 not found.
I don't know what's going on, I guess my hardware has a problem.
What do you think?

Thanks,
Albert.