Date:      Sun, 14 Mar 1999 00:43:08 -0500
From:      "Jon M. Craig (Pazuzu)" <pazuzu@amphigory.com>
To:        freebsd-stable@freebsd.org
Subject:   Wine under 3.1-RELEASE?

Does anyone have any idea when the port for Wine will be updated to a more
current version?  It's at 990214 now, yet the latest version of Wine is
actually 990226.

Also - I've tried to compike 990226 but not had any success, has anyone got
it to compile?  (I get a stop message complaining about a few undefined
identifiers).

Another problem - during the ./configure phase, there is a warning about a
non-reentrant libc - yet I have libc_r installed...  Any idea how to fix
this warning?

On the bright side - I've had a lot of success running things under the
Wine version on the CD (990131 I think).  If I can get just a few more
things working I can dump Windoze, as the only reason I run it is app
availability.