Date:      Sun, 27 Sep 1998 14:18:06 +0000
From:      dmaddox@scsn.net (Donald J. Maddox)
To:        ports@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Thanks...

    I would just like to express my thanks to the whole ports team
for the amazing speed at which the ELF conversion has taken place...
It looks like damn near the whole tree is already done, and that's
one heck of an accomplishment considering that there are 1700+ ports
these days :-)  Congratulations to all on a job well done :-)

    I think Steve Price deserves a special vote of thanks.  This
guy is a port-converting machine!