Date:      Mon, 09 Jun 2008 15:49:40 +0200
From:      Daniel Ponticello <daniel@skytek.it>
To:        Stefan Lambrev <stefan.lambrev@moneybookers.com>
Cc:        Andy Kosela <andy.kosela@gmail.com>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Current status of support for high end SAN hardware

man gmultipath is your friend ;)

MULTIPATH ARCHITECTURE
     This is an active/passive multiple path architecture with no device
     knowledge or presumptions other than size matching built in.  Therefore
     the user must exercise some care in selecting providers that do indeed
     represent multiple paths to the same underlying disk device.  The
reason
     for this is that there are several criteria across multiple underlying
     transport types that can indicate identity, but in all respects such
     identity can rarely be considered definitive.

Regards,

Daniel

--

WBR,
Cordiali Saluti,

Daniel Ponticello, VP of Engineering

Network Coordination Centre of Skytek

---
- For further information about our services:
- Please visit our website at http://www.Skytek.it
---