Date:      Sun, 16 Dec 2018 22:13:49 -0600
From:      "Zane C. B-H." <v.velox@vvelox.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   poudriere causing issues with NFS shares on the same box

I've started working on maintaining my own package repo via poudriere
and occasionally while I have poudriere running a bulk build, it
appears to be causing issues with NFS shares on that box.

Basically Apache running on another box that has mount points shared to
it from my backend box I am running poudriere and the like on
occasionally get read errors for files. Basically Apache is unable to
read .htaccess and throws a 403 error.

=46rom what I can tell, this is when a port poudriere is building is in
in the starting phase.

Any one have any idea what is going on or what I need to look at
tweaking?

Both systems in question are running 11-STABLE.