Date:      Fri, 21 Jul 2006 14:00:40 +0800
From:      David Schulz <davidschulz@tca-cable-connector.com>
To:        freebsd-mobile@freebsd.org
Subject:   Modem on Lenovo "Sunrise" 125C

Hello all,

i am wondering if there is hope of getting the Modem i have in my
Laptop to work properly, so i can initiate a dial-up connection to my
ISP.

The command pciconf -l -v says:

none2@pci0:30:3:        class=0x070300 card=0x207017aa
chip=0x266d8086 rev=0x04 hdr=0x00
     vendor   = 'Intel Corporation'
     device   = '82801FB/FR/FW/FRW AC '97 Modem Controller'
     class    = simple comms
     subclass = generic modem

I have been around the net reading a lot about the troubles with so
called win-modems, and i assume thats what i have(?). Can someone
give me a tip on how to go about getting this modem to work, and how
to check if it is a wind-modem or a normal modem?

Best regards and thanks,
David