Date:      Tue, 10 Sep 2013 07:53:18 +0800
From:      Chenchong Qin <qinchenchong@gmail.com>
To:        soc-status@freebsd.org
Subject:   Weekly Status Report, Sep 9, 2013

Hi!

Here is last week's status.

I added the common ratectl state as an mbuf tag add some debug stuffs.

I added  the ratectl state as an mbuf buff at first. After discussing with
my mentor, I changed
it to an mbuf tag. The mbuf tag framework is quite suitable for this
purpose.

I further modified ath driver to use the "mbuf tag" version ratectl state
to interact with net80211
ratectl. The ratectl state is an interface to net80211 ratectl. So,
although we change it's implementation, we don't need to change the
net80211 ratectl. Just some debug msgs added to net80211 ratectl last week.

Some tests also performed ono my AR9227 device.

Thanks!

Chenchong