Date:      Fri, 20 Nov 2015 22:46:47 +0200
From:      Dan Partelly <dan_partelly@rdsor.ro>
To:        Allan Jude <allanjude@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: libUCL / UCL as FreeBSD config question

Allan,

Thanks for clearing my confusion, and furthering my understanding on =
whats cooking on this front.

The tool is dandy. I have another issue I want to ask about:

concurrency. Is there any support in either uclib and the tools like =
uclcmd to ensure=20
atomic access to the ucl files ? And not on advisory level, (although if =
utilities would respect=20
adviasory looking =E2=80=A6 it would be better than nothing). I mean =
something on the lines
of mandatory locking.=20

Was the question of concurrency discussed ?

Dan