Date:      Sun, 30 Aug 1998 11:33:37 +0000
From:      Mike Smith <mike@smith.net.au>
To:        Ollivier Robert <roberto@keltia.freenix.fr>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Current Users' list" <freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CAM & current

> While trying to merge CAM & current (with the help of CVS), I tumbled on
> this conflict and I don't know how to solve it. Most of the conflicts are
> for $Id$ differences but this one in sys/pci/ncr.c is tricky:

Don't try to do this.  If you want an up-to-date CAM, either wait for a
new snapshot, or pester someone with access to the CAM repository to
set up a CVSup server.  Justin has given this the OK; I haven't been
able to do either that or the weekly CAM snapserver I was planning to
for various reasons, but it's reasonably straightforward.

The CAM integration shouldn't be more than a couple of weeks away, so
it's not clear whether this would be worthwhile.