Date:      Wed, 16 Mar 2005 18:31:13 +0000
From:      Jared Evans <jnevans@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: freebsd-chat Digest, Vol 102, Issue 1

If you are referring to Playboy bunny models who know how to perform
complicated multi-join queries and know the difference between InnoDB
and MyISAM tables, they're plentiful around here.

They also give killer massages... that is until I told them I run
PostgreSQL over MySQL.  Dames... can't figure them out.

On Wed, 16 Mar 2005 12:00:20 +0000 (GMT),
freebsd-chat-request@freebsd.org <freebsd-chat-request@freebsd.org>