Date:      Tue, 12 Dec 2017 18:47:38 +0000
From:      Lisa Williams <lisa.williams@digitaldatatechno.com>
To:        "freebsd-stable@freebsd.org" <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Parallels Users List

Hello there,

I would like to know if you are interested in acquiring Parallels Users Lis=
t.

Data Fields Provide: Each contact come with Company name, Website, Contact =
name, (First, Middle, Last), Title, Direct emails address, Phone, Postal ad=
dress, Industry, SIC codes, Employee size, Revenue size.

Please let me know your target geography and title if this is something of =
interested to you so that I can provide you the exact counts and price list=
.

Regards,
Lisa Williams:)

Marketing Executive

To opt out, please reply with Leave Out in the Subject Line.