Date:      Mon, 13 May 2002 12:59:33 -0300
From:      "Joao Carlos" <jcrr@wavenet.com.br>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   changing password via web

I used to have a CGI written in C, that used the function crypt(3) to check
the actual passwords of the clients that wanted to change password.
I tried to use this same CGI in earlier versions of FreeBSD and it's not
working. What did change?
Im my master.passwd I see some DES encrypted password and some MD5 encrypted
passwords. I change the pass to the same pass and the crypt now changes.
What's it?

Does anyone has any script or CGI source that do this job?

Thanks