Date:      Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:46:09 -0800
From:      RGireyev@BELLIND.COM
To:        <freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Donation please ...

Howdy!

Could ya'll help a fellow American who is down on his luck.
All I need is the source distribution for top. Stuff like
top.h, top.c (maybe even a makefile). I'm having trouble
getting into the FTP site where sources supposedly are, and
they don't seem to exist anywhere on ftp.freebsd.org.

Thank you.

Beavis and Butt-head Software Co Inc    | Fone  1-800-555-CHICKs
"Just press any key, dude!!!!"          | Phaks 1-800-555-BUTT