Date:      Mon, 25 Feb 2002 01:20:37 +0000
From:      George Reid <greid@FreeBSD.org>
To:        "Gary W. Swearingen" <swear@blarg.net>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: confussed

On Sun, Feb 24, 2002 at 12:56:22PM -0800, Gary W. Swearingen wrote:

> You surely didn't expect us to find that funny, did you?
>
> A better question (with better grammar, at least) is:
>
> Why do you want to waste our time with such trite and useless juvenilia?
>
> You should find something better to do with your time and ours, like
> seeking an answer to my question.

Please keep your random "I've had a bad day" streams of vitriol off the
list.

This is a questions list.  That means that people will ask questions.  If
you don't want to answer them, don't post anything.

--
George C A Reid			   Tel: (08701) 200870  Ext. 26654
FreeBSD Committer/Developer             greid@FreeBSD.org