Date:      Sat, 23 Jun 2001 23:39:12 -0500
From:      "Chris Dritsas" <chrisquestions@hotmail.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        talley@neowiz.com
Subject:   Re: /usr/src/sys directory

If you dont have the directory /usr/src/sys that means that you did not
install the Kernel source. If you /stand/sysinstall and look around in
there, you will find the Kernel source to install (it may be in
distributions but not sure).

If you desire to just make that empty directory, use the mkdir command

--Chris