Date:      Fri, 24 Nov 2000 17:39:23 +0100 (CET)
From:      Alexander Leidinger <Alexander@Leidinger.net>
To:        clefevre@cybercable.fr
Cc:        ashp@unloved.org, current@FreeBSD.ORG, arch@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: RFC: /dev/console -> /var/log/messages idea/patch

On 24 Nov, Cyrille Lefevre wrote:

>> > I'm only a moronic user, but this would make my life easier.  My machine
>> > switches into 132x43 on startup, and I always lose the output.  So this
>>
>> Its in the scrollback buffer.
>
> and how do you access the scroll-back buffer if you are not front to the
> console (read remote) ?

You can't.

I didn't see the relationship between my answer to Ashley and your
question, can you please give me a hint?

Bye,
Alexander.

--
   "One world, one web, one program"  -- Microsoft promotional ad
         "Ein Volk, ein Reich, ein Fuehrer"  -- Adolf Hitler

  GPG fingerprint = 7423 F3E6 3A7E B334 A9CC  B10A 1F5F 130A A638 6E7E