Date:      Thu, 28 Oct 1999 07:27:10 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "David A. Bader" <dbader@eece.unm.edu>
To:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   POSIX threads

I have an application that uses SIGUSR1, but also POSIX threads. It
appears (?) that the user-level POSIX threads now incorporated into
FreeBSD 3.x use SIGUSR1 and SIGUSR2.  Is this correct? If so, and I
have a threaded application, what signals are still available for use?

Please reply directly to me, since I do not regularly read this list.
dbader@eece.unm.edu

Thanks!
 david

--
David A. Bader, Ph.D.                           Office: 505-277-6724
Dept of Electrical and Computer Engineering     FAX:    505-277-1439