Date:      Mon, 04 Sep 1995 09:53:34 +0200
From:      Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>
To:        Poul-Henning Kamp <phk@critter.tfs.com>
Cc:        Mark Murray <mark@grondar.za>, hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Time, XNTPD and the Rugby transmitter...

> > Hello All
> >
> > Do any time boffins out there know if the British Rugby transmitter can
> > be used with our xntpd(8), and if so how?
>
> I know you can, but not the details, you need to grep for the "callsign"
> of of Rugby I think.
> ...but I don't think the signal you get in ZA is good enough...

I have a rugby receiver. I just need to know whether its method of toggling
DCD(?) is OK...

BTW - this receiver is dead simple - and I think I can contribute its
design. Who is interested? (This is why this is in hackers, not questions)

Who else knows about this?

Mark Murray
46 Harvey Rd, Claremont, Cape Town 7700, South Africa
+27 21 61-3768 GMT+0200
Finger mark@grumble.grondar.za for PGP key