Date:      Tue, 1 Mar 2005 12:15:02 +0100
From:      Marc Fonvieille <blackend@FreeBSD.org>
To:        jean-marc DETREZ <jm.detrez@cegetel.net>
Cc:        blackend@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD Port: linux-winetools-1.25a_1

--V0207lvV8h4k8FAm

On Tue, Mar 01, 2005 at 08:41:24AM +0100, jean-marc DETREZ wrote:
> Hello,
>=20
> I'm looking for windows emulator on freebsd and find wine it's a powerfull
> tools and the last version work fine.
>=20
> i'm  very happy to find the latest version on ports but why the winetools=
 is
> an old version ? the latest is 2.11 .

I don't have enough time to work on a port update;  I have to add the
original winetools author dropped his development and now someone else
is working on winetools.  Currently winetools does not really support
the wine version we have in the ports tree... it's a problem...

> could you make the 211 accessible via the port tree ? it would be great.
>=20

I'm going to drop my maintainership on that port, maybe someone else
could take care of this port.

Marc

--V0207lvV8h4k8FAm

--V0207lvV8h4k8FAm--