Date:      Thu, 24 Mar 2005 10:57:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Ean Kingston" <ean@hedron.org>
To:        "Gary Kline" <kline@tao.thought.org>
Subject:   Re: mount error.

> 	People,
>
> 	Partitioning ad0s2 is fine.  But I get a mount error in
> 	the newfs section.  Specifically:
>
> 	"Error mounting /mntg/dev/ad0s2e on /mnt/usr : Invalid argument"

Gary, are you mounting it by hand? I wouldn't expect to see either the
'/mntg' or the '/mnt' parts.

> 	Anybody know what's causing this and how to get past this?

double check to make sure your /etc/fstab is configured correctly. Make
sure that the device (/dev/*) and the mount point (*/usr) actually exist
before the filesystem gets mounted.

--
Ean Kingston
    E-Mail: ean_AT_hedron_DOT_org