Date:      Tue, 29 Apr 2008 10:53:33 +0300
From:      "Dedan Kiruri" <dedan.kiruri@apca.co.ug>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   help

I have a  Free Bsd server  and I don't know how to update 1. antivirus.

2. Adjust the spam assassin levels.

I get this message after  sending mails "501 failure after end of data Bad
from mx records Cached"

relay

not

>     permitted (in reply to RCPT TO command)

unexpected disconnection while reading  SMTP  command from hydstra.com

Thanks

Dedan Kiruri ou
IT Support Co-ordinator
African Palliative Care Association
PO Box 72518
Plot 850 Dr Gibbons Road
Kampala, Uganda
Mob: +256 752 664 514
Tel: +256 414 266251
Fax: +256 414 266217
email:  <mailto:dedan.kiruri@apca.co.ug> dedan.kiruri@apca.co.ug

 <http://www.apca.co.ug/>; www.apca.co.ug

APCA's Mission Statement is to promote and support affordable and culturally
appropriate Palliative Care throughout Africa

intended recipient(s) and may contain private, confidential, and/or
privileged information.  If you are not the intended recipient, please
advise the sender ( <mailto:dedan.kiruri@apca.co.ug>
dedan.kiruri@apca.co.ug) immediately and destroy all copies of the original
e-mail message and any attachments.  Any use, distribution, amendment,
copying or any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance of this
message or attachments is prohibited