Date:      Thu, 25 Jul 2002 18:49:22 -0400
From:      "sagacious" <sagacious@unixhideout.com>
To:        <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Webmin Alternative

I use webmin all the time. I'm so sure its secure I have it start at
bootup. Its just like anything else, including the freebsd core. its as
secure as you make it.. It has tons of access configurations. Use them.
I also have a router and the port isn't forwarded. They don't have a
chance in hell. But even if a router isn't an option you can use ipfw,
and all sorts of other open source solutions. The only barrier is your
mind.

sagacious (Mike)
Network administrator
The unixhideout network