Date:      Tue, 22 Jan 2002 16:48:47 -0500
From:      "Steve Bernard" <sbernard@gmu.edu>
To:        <stable@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: 3COM 3XP card

Jonathan,

Are you targeting specific boards or a generic HiFn 7751/7791 driver?

Also, are you in contact with the guys who wrote the HiFn code for OpenBSD?
The reason I ask is that I sure would love to see some code sharing between
the two of you so that maybe OBSD could support a greater variety of
encryption chipsets and manufacturers. My HiFn 7751 card works well but,
there's always new stuff on the horizon.

Steve