Date:      Sat, 17 Mar 2001 07:16:17 -0000
From:      "Jason Halbert" <jason@jason-n3xt.org>
To:        "Kris Kennaway" <kris@obsecurity.org>, "Islandman" <schieb@centurytel.net>
Cc:        "FreeBSD Questions" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: How do you reset a DSL net connection?

It seems to me that everyone else I know that has DSL uses PPPoE...
but I don't.. so just incase you don't either.. I find that killing
"inetd" and "dhclient" and then restarting "dhclient" and then
restarting "inetd" to be effective for restablishing connectivity (is
that a word or just something ISPs made up?).

---
Jason