Date:      Sun, 13 Apr 2003 23:53:18 +0200 (CEST)
From:      Alexander <amour@amour.ath.cx>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-net@freebsd.org
Subject:   "pipe sharing program", something like cbq

Hello !

I'm looking a program that can do the following stuff:

If I have 5 clients, each of them with 64k pipe and all of them share a
256k pipe. And at a certain time some of the clients are using their full
64k capacity and the others are using not pretty much (like just browsing
sites or just idling), so the program should notice that and get some from
the 64k pipe of each idler and share it through the rest of active users.

thanks

P.S. Please include my email when replying, thanks