Date:      Wed, 4 Feb 2004 23:03:16 +0100
From:      Torfinn Ingolfsen <torfinn.ingolfsen@broadpark.no>
To:        freebsd-multimedia@freebsd.org
Subject:   Pinnacle WinTV  card - warning about unknown vendor and model?

Hei,

I have borrowed another Pinnacle WinTV card from a friend who had it
lying around. This is an older card, with the BT8x8 chip on it.
It is detected by the bktr driver, but I get a warning. These are the
bktr messages from dmesg:
bktr0: <BrookTree 878> mem 0xcfbfe000-0xcfbfefff irq 11 at device 2.0 on
pci1 bktr0: Warning - card vendor 0x11bd (model 0x0012) unknown.
bktr0: Detected a MSP3451G-A2 at 0x80
bktr0: Pinnacle/Miro TV, Temic PAL tuner, msp3400c stereo.

Is this warning something I should act on? Or can i just ignore it?
I haven't actually connected the card to an antenna yet.

Now I must learn how to use fxtv...
--
Torfinn Ingolfsen,
Norway