Date:      Tue, 7 Mar 1995 14:18:49 GMT
From:      antwerp@whisker.hubbard.ie
To:        doc@freebsd.org
Cc:        antwerp@whisker.hubbard.ie
Subject:   Do you want some help with the FreeBSD docs?

Hi -

My name is Kim Manton - I'm a UNIX tech writer, and
a FreeBSD enthusiast (I've lived with Jordan Hubbard for
9 years - I have no choice in the matter :-)).  I originally
volunteered to help with docs quite a while back, but my
work situation ate up all my time, so nothing happened.
Now I am not working, and so I have tons of time.  If you
need any help, I'll be happy to pitch in!  Though, jkh
says you are doing a great job, so maybe you don't need the
help :-)  But, if you get into a tight spot, let me know --
I have plenty of time right now to devote to the cause.

(I'm running the next-to-the-latest-greatest version of
FreeBSD on whisker at the moment -- I'll get Jordan to
send me the latest....if you have some installation docs
you'd like tested, that would be a good way to test them!)

I have an account on freefall.cdrom.com, also, so I can
ftp anything you want me to work on from there.

Well, let me know if you'd like some help.  At any rate,
one thing I *would* like to do (if needed) is bolt together a
quick reference guide to installing and acquainting one's
self with FreeBSD.  Does anything like that presently exist?

Cheers,

-kim manton
 antwerp@whisker.hubbard.ie