Date:      17 Apr 2002 22:23:26 +0200
From:      Dag-Erling Smorgrav <des@ofug.org>
To:        dan@langille.org
Cc:        freebsd-chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: gnats healthy today?

"Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org> writes:
>  is FreeBSD-gnats-submit working today? I've submitted two PRs, neither of
> which have turned up in the db nor have I recieved any confirmation
> emails.

gnats@freefall ~/gnats-adm% awk -F\| '/Langille/ { print $1, $4, $17 }' index | tail
docs/31148 closed change freshports to FreshPorts
bin/31524 closed fix spelling mistake in /etc/dhclient.conf
docs/32955 closed fix typo in man ukbd (add space missing between two words)
ports/34348 closed postgresql doesn't use long version of command line options
ports/34451 closed security/drweb-sendmail: check that a variable exists before testing it
bin/34489 closed tail cores if you press control-\
ports/35571 closed INDEX contains duplicate entries and omits some ports
ports/35573 closed INDEX contains duplicate entries and omits others
ports/37189 open give up maintainership of logcheck and portsentry
ports/37191 open give up maintaining logcheck and portsentry

DES
--
Dag-Erling Smorgrav - des@ofug.org