Date:      Tue, 24 Nov 1998 11:25:22 -0500 (EST)
From:      Jerry Alexandratos <jalexand@wlgore.com>
To:        FreeBSD-gnats-submit@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   ports/8846: /usr/ports/x11/kdebase fails to compile

>Number:         8846
>Category:       ports
>Synopsis:       kdebase port fails to build
>Confidential:   yes
>Severity:       non-critical
>Release:        FreeBSD 3.0-CURRENT i386
>Environment:

When trying to build the kdebase port under -current I get the following
error during configuration:

checking for kde libraries installed... configure: error: your system
fails at linking a small KDE application!
Check, if your compiler is installed correctly and if you have used the
same compiler to compile qt and kdelibs as you did use now

To be on the safe side, I deleted all the dependencies and rebuilt them
all, ensuring that the same toolchain and environment was used.

>How-To-Repeat:

cd /usr/ports/x11/kdebase
make