Date:      Thu, 01 Oct 1998 14:20:44 -0700
From:      Brad Hilton <bhilton@vpop.net>
To:        multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Cc:        Luigi Rizzo <luigi@labinfo.iet.unipi.it>
Subject:   Re: possibly fixed sound code for 3.0-current

Luigi Rizzo wrote:

> I am especially interested in feedback from the owners of the various
> vintages of CreativeLabs cards (including Vibra16X), and want to know
> how this code works with vat and the various mpeg players around.

Just thought I'd let you know that your updated drivers fixed my Vibra16
problems.  I had tried to run this card on 2.2.7-stable, and
3.0-19980804-snap, but had no success.

As of this morning's code on a 3.0-current elf system, things work fine.

Here's my dmesg output:

CSN 1 Vendor ID: CTL00f0 [0xf0008c0e] Serial 0xffffffff Comp ID: PNPb02f
[0x2fb0d041]
pcm1 (SB16pnp <Vibra16X> sn 0xffffffff) at 0x220-0x22f irq 5 drq 1 flags
0x13 on isa

>         thanks
>         luigi

Thanks for all your work on this.