Date:      Wed, 26 Mar 2003 13:51:12 -0300
From:      Mario Sergio Fujikawa Ferreira <lioux@FreeBSD.org>
To:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>
Cc:        Peter Leftwich <Hostmaster@Video2Video.Com>
Subject:   Re: Request for ogle package (DVD player)

On Sun, Mar 23, 2003 at 03:08:19AM -0800, Kris Kennaway wrote:
> On Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 10:27:10PM -0800, Peter Leftwich wrote:
> > Could you please make available the DVD player application "ogle" so that I
> > may run `pkg_add -rf ogle` and install it on my FreeBSD 4.7 PC?  Thanks!
>
> Not possible, because the djbfft package upon which it depends cannot
> be distributed.

	Okay, I am very interested on having audio/liba52 port
available as a package. Is checking for BATCH variable the only way
to detect that we're on bento cluster? I am asking because I would
like to know of a unambiguous way (BATCH can be set in user boxes
as well where I do not mind them depending on djbfft).

	Regards,

--
Mario S F Ferreira - DF - Brazil - "I guess this is a signature."
FreeBSD Committer | CS Developer