Date:      Sun, 21 Apr 2002 01:42:49 -0400
From:      Mark Filipak <filipak@earthlink.net>
To:        freebsd-questions <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: mount

Hi Thomas!

Thomas Widlumdh wrote:

> Hi,
> I'm struggling with the same problem. I found that with this error
> "Invalid argument", the disc obviously is concidered to be a non-iso9660
> disc by BSD.
> The funny thing is that the disc is mounted by Linux, but not by BSD.

What kind of filesystem does Linux say it put on the disc?

> If you find a solution to this, I would appreciate it very much to
> share the method.

Well, in off-list messages with Nader, it turns out that /etc/fstab lists
his two -- yes, two! -- drives as /dev/acd0c and /dev/acd1c, not
/dev/acd0a as he was assuming.

Ciao -- Mark
--
See my resume: http://home.earthlink.net/~filipak/resume/