Date:      Mon, 24 Sep 2001 16:37:35 -0700
From:      "Aaron" <click46@webpimps.net>
To:        "Chris Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: halflife server

That was the first thing I did. Removed the halflife folder and sup/ports-
games and no matter the CVS server, it would not download a thing! I dont
get it. cvs2 and cvs.freebsd.org, after removing ALL ports [rm -
r /usr/ports], will not do a thing. My ports sup file is quite standard.
Infact its the example with server set to either cvs4, cvs2 or cvs. No
workie.

I've continually had problems cvs'ing anything; so I am sure this is my
fault. Not any program or server. It's just...why do I keep getting these
issues with cvs? even the first time I tried to update to -STABLE, I got
NO CODE. [long time back]. I have a haunting feeling I'm just a n00b
without a clue. :(

I'm gonna go cvsup ports-games again and see if that fixes anything.

thanks
- aaron

click46[wp] - AIM the click46 - ICQ 43450396
webpimps.net | bsdatwork.com | nerdserve.net
moderator - o/c cooling forum @ hardforum.com