Date:      Mon, 31 Aug 1998 11:27:24 -0500 (EST)
From:      Andriss <andriss@argate.com>
To:        Craig <c@doomnet.demon.co.uk>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Freebsd

>Hi there,
hello

>I wonder if AGP graphic card are supported in FREEBSD?
I am personally running a Matrox MIllennium II AGP
which is an AGP card. I also had an AGP 2x card
which was Matrox MIllennium G200 AGP, but it has
problems with XFree86, there is no driver for it yet.
See the xf86's supported card list before buying an AGP
card if you plan to run X. Freebsd text mode doesn't
care what card you have.

>Thanks
>
>Craig

Andriss