Date:      Mon, 16 Nov 1998 07:43:46 -0600
From:      "Alain G. Fabry" <fabry@panam.edu>
To:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Help : Allow relaying for certain (2) domains (sendmail 8.9.1)

How can I allow relaying for certain domain using sendmail 8.9.1?
I have added the following to the m4 file
FEATURE(access_db, hash -o /etc/mail/access)dnl
FEATURE(relay_entire_domain)dnl
FEATURE(use_cw_file)dnl

In the /etc/mail/access file I have all the domain + subnets for which I
allow relaying.
(Have done #makemap hash /etc/mail/access < /etc/mail/access)

The problem right now is that for one domain which is in the access file, it
does not allow any relaying from subnets outside of our local subnet. (BTW,
these subnets are included in the access file with OK).

I should have a simple setup.
Have two domains that need to be allowed relaying, deny everybody else. It
shouldn't matter which subnet either domain is on. It should allow relaying
for these domains at any time.
What can I do to make this work?
Thanks,

Alain