Date:      Fri, 12 Mar 1999 13:20:35 +0000
From:      Kerberus <kerberus@inetu.net>
To:        Eric Lakin <elakin@psasolar.colltech.com>, "freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG>, "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: CTX laptop & PCMCIA UPDATE

I at first thought the same thing, but, under the 2.2.8-PAO i had to physically
re-arrange the irq addresses to even get the darn thing to work, and i looked at the
resources that windows98 had set for all the hardware, and configured FreeBSDs kernel
to match the parameters, it was wierd but, it worked with the following

sio1 irq 9
sio2 irq3
lpt1 irq4
pcic irq 11
pcmcia slot ethernet irq 7

anything else failed..... so this is what im duplicating under 3.1, but i cannot for
the life of me get pcic: controller off of irq5, to irq 11, and i think this is what
may be causing the trouble

under 2.2.8 i had

device    pcic0 at isa? port 0x3e0 flags 0x1 irq 11 vector pcicintr

and it worked... now it doesnt, its like 3.1 no longer allows you to set the pcic
parameters.