Date:      Wed, 29 Oct 1997 00:49:07 +0000
From:      "Pedro Giffuni S." <giffunip@asme.org>
To:        Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu>
Cc:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: svgalib?

Hello,

The last time I saw a discussion about this, the main idea was that it
was unacceptable to give control to a SVGA screen because it could be
dificult to regain that control. AFAIK, libvgl only supports low level
VGA/EGA graphics.
There are other interesting projects from the DOS (DJGPP) world. Take a
look, for example at Allegro:
	http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/allegro/
Soren Schmidt says this could be easy to put on top of libvgl :-).

cheers,

	Pedro.