Date:      Fri, 19 Jul 1996 11:09:37 -0400
From:      Cat Okita <cat@uunet.ca>
To:        "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
Cc:        freebsd-hackers@freebsd.org, freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: ls ~userid no longer works...

Further to Marc's message, when logged into that machine, trying to run
screen (which was working prior to whatever happened...) I get the error:

	> screen -R
	getpwuid() can't identify your account!
	> id
	uid=11(cat) gid=0(wheel) groups=0(wheel), 20(staff), 99(www)

The ~userid error only appears in tcsh, but the getpwuid() error seems to be
shell independant.

Cat