Date:      Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:32:20 EDT
From:      AlmostFree@aol.com
To:        freebsd-doc@freebsd.org
Subject:   Handbook question on the WWW

    What did you use to submit your sites to AOL? I was curious because when
I typed in "handbook," your sites came up as half of the hits on the first
several pages.
    I was actually looking for a driver's handbook for my wife, but was
impressed by the number of references FreeBSD had.
    Can you give me any tips on how to get this kind of ranking on AOL
Netfinder as you did? I just started my company and can use all the help I
can get.

Thank you,
Frank Diaz
www.wholesalecalls.com