Date:      Mon, 10 Jul 2006 20:16:59 +0100
From:      Matthew Seaman <m.seaman@infracaninophile.co.uk>
To:        Matias <matiassurdi@gmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Unattended installations

--------------enig6DA233F069EE8F1C25FAAB08

Matias wrote:
> Hi,
>=20
> I work for an ISP, we offer currently Linux and Windows dedicated hosti=
ng
> services and I'm trying to convince mi boss to start a new product base=
d on
> FreeBSD.
>=20
> Now he is asking me for how we could do unattended installations..... I=
've
> an idea of how to do it, but seems like I have a lot fof work ahead... =
is
> any howto, tutorial, guide, etc?

http://people.freebsd.org/~alfred/pxe/en_US.ISO8859-1/articles/pxe/articl=
e.html

Is an example of how to set things up to install over a network.  You can=

also install in a similar way from CD Rom by supplying a configuration sc=
ript
to sysinstall, exactly like the install.cfg file described in the PXEBOOT=

article.

	Cheers,

	Matthew

--=20