Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 2008 02:42:28 +0700
From:      Sharkie <shark.fin.soup@mac.com>
To:        freebsd-java@freebsd.org
Cc:        Kees Jan Koster <kjkoster@kjkoster.org>
Subject:   Re: Why cannot I allocate more than -Xmx700M

It's very odd that I have been getting this error.

%/usr/local/jruby/bin/jruby -J-Xmx1000M --server /usr/local/bin/
glassfish_rails /home/www/app
#
# An unexpected error has been detected by Java Runtime Environment:
#
#  SIGSEGV (0xb) at pc=0x88102a19, pid=3183, tid=0x8103200
#
# Java VM: Diablo Java HotSpot(TM) Server VM (10.0-b23 mixed mode bsd-
x86)
# Problematic frame:
# C  [libc.so.7+0x62a19]  free+0x49
#
# An error report file with more information is saved as:
# /home/www/hs_err_pid3183.log
#
# Please submit bug reports to freebsd-java@FreeBSD.org
#