Date:      Mon, 14 Jun 2004 16:12:45 +0200
From:      Martin Gumucio <martin@gumucio.com>
To:        gnome@freebsd.org
Subject:   soundjuicer not detecting cdrom

--=-3ryko0BIzs2hhglJDeQC

Sound-Juicer cannot detect any of my two cdrom drives.
Do i need anything special for this to work?

Soundjuicer 0.5.11
Freebsd 5.2.1-RELEASE-p5

I have two devices it could use, a cd-rw at /dev/acd0 and a cdrom
at /dev/acd1. Both devices work when using cdparanoia normally.

While poking around in the source i could see that there is a switch to
make soundjuicer try to use the c device-suffix or not. Switching it and
recompiling had no effect for me so i guess its not that trivial.

Halp!

--=20
Martin Gumucio

This message is digitally signed