Date:      Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:29:01 -0500
From:      "Havener,  Kevin" <Kevin.Havener@afccc.af.mil>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Cc:        andreas@freebsd.org
Subject:   RE: Lyx lusr lacks luck (still)

As some of you may recall, I'm trying to typeset the
Lyx documentation....

I get these errors (from Introduction.lyx) shown at the
end of this message.  Asked the same questions on the
Lyx-users list--responders expressed disbelief that
this document depends on German language macros.
Apparently this is the source of the {g-brief} errors
seen below.

Are there any lyx users out there who have successfully
typeset any of the lyx documentation from the stable
ports tree?  I've cc'd the port maintainer on this, maybe
he has some insight.

Thanks, Kevin